Monday 13 February 2017

Overall Pop Magazine Cover Analysis

From looking at the three pop music magazine cover examples I have an idea of how i would like my finished cover to look. I have decided that my target audience will be older females (16-onward), i have chosen this as I liked the way Billboard Magazine looked and would like my music magazine to have a similar feel. I will still use bright colours for my cover just as I had seen on the WeLovePop and Top Of The Pops cover page but i do not think I will be using girly bubbly writing as I would like it to have a more mature feel for the readers. I have not yet decided if I would like any smaller images on the page or if I will just stick to one main image. I have also decided that my magazine will be more about the personal life of the artists rather than just the music this is because I feel as though females would be more interested in the gossip. In my opinion I feel as though the way WeLovePop is set out is messy and has a lot going on which is not what I would like for my magazine and will avoid. I have not yet thought of a name for the magazine but I would like it to be short/one word.

No comments:

Post a Comment